In order to achieve the maximum effectiveness from your evaporative cooling equipment regular maintenance is needed. CoolingMedia.com offers the following five tips for optimal performance:
- Remember to drain and disinfect the water distribution system every three months.
- Avoid contaminants such as dust, toxic fumes, and harsh chemical cleaners including those for water treatment.
- Make sure that the recommended amount of water is being run over the evaporative cooling media.
- Fix any leaks in the water distribution system.
- Set up a maintenance schedule where the water filters are being regularly cleaned.
CoolingMedia.com offers a convenient and quick way to purchase your evaporative cooler replacement pads. They are an authorized seller of the original CELdek® and GLASdek® media. By drawing on the 30+ years of industry experience of United Metal Products®, the knowledgeable team at CoolingMedia.com is able to provide their customers with the highest quality evaporative cooler replacement media at an excellent price.