Return Air Passive Wheel
Power usage is one of the main challenges for data center users. By some estimates 2% of all power in the United States is being consumed by data centers and a significant amount of the electricity goes toward cooling the data center facility.
The DC-RAW™’s is simply an indirect cooling solution that uses technology that has been applied in other industries for many years. While not as efficient as the DC-IRAe, due to the static pressure penalty, the Heat Wheel technology may be something that clients who want to avoid outside air issues consider.
The DC-RAW™ has been specifically designed for the higher cold aisle temperatures being applied in today’s Data Centers. Applying this passive heat wheel technology can provide power, installation and maintenance cost savings to the owner.
- Passive Wheel technology (65% efficient)
- 5,000-100,000 CFM or higher
- 30 kW-600 kW of cooling capacity
- Double wall foam filled thermal break construction
- Indirect evaporative cooling
- Direct evaporative cooling
- Trim - DX cooling 10% -50%
- 100% - DX back up
- EC fan variable speed technology
- Single point power connection
- ETL listed and labeled in accordance with UL1995