The lowest profile and most energy efficient evaporative coolers on the market today
Fan-Air® evaporative coolers are the lowest profile and most energy efficient evaporative coolers on the market today. Fan-Air units are designed with an innovative and energy efficient five-blade axial fan for low static applications and can be equipped with a forward curve fan for slightly higher static applications. As a result of the cutting edge design, Fan-Air evaporative coolers can deliver up to 30,000 CFM while providing as much as a 60% savings over other evaporative units.
Fan-Air evaporative coolers can be fitted with a wide variety of accessories to assist in creating the best solution for your specific cooling needs. For engineers, contractors, and building owners who are addressing value engineering issues for low static applications, Fan-Air is the perfect cooling solution.
- Commercial and industrial applications
- Low profile
- Models UMP-700 Series are AMCA Licensed
- Up to 60% energy savings over other evaporative coolers
- Galvanized, aluminum or stainless steel construction
- ETL listed and labeled in accordance with UL507
- Powder coated
- Gas Heat options available
- Aspen wood fiber, Cel-dek or Glas-dek high efficiency evaporative media