High performance, cost effective small air-handling unit designed specifically for tight applications
The VAHU™ line of heating and cooling systems is a high quality, high performance, cost effective small air-handling unit designed specifically for tight applications. The VAHU is a perfect cooling solution for areas where the footprint of a traditional air handling unit is not a viable option.
The VAHU is made out of extremely high quality components that are typically reserved for larger custom air handling units. For instance, the VAHU comes with a fan and a cabinet that can produce high profile static pressures without occupying the larger footprint area of a traditional fan coil unit. The space saving engineering design of the VAHU makes it an excellent choice for classrooms, pharmaceutical laboratories, and other areas where space is at a premium. The integrative streamlined design also makes it suitable for Mixed Air, 100% R.A., 100% OSA applications.
- Small footprint with main access on one side
- Internally isolated direct drive plug fan for quiet operation and zero belt maintenance
- 500 to 5,400 CFM @ up to 6.00″ TSP
- 2” double wall construction, perforated or solid lined
- Galvanized, Hybralume™ or stainless steel construction
- 4 standard cabinet sizes
- Inlet / Mixing modules
- Panel and 4” box filters up to MERV 14
- Hot water and cold water coils as standard
- Stainless steel double sloped drain pans
- Pre-wired for single point power connection
- ETL listed and labeled in accordance with UL1995